[So] Cowboys Backup Running Back Charged with Shoplifting [Fuck You Vlasic]

Code4

BP's Pimpx
Veteran XV
Frisco police: Cowboys’ Joseph Randle arrested Monday, charged with theft | Dallas Morning News

Dallas Cowboys backup running back Joseph Randle was arrested Monday night after Frisco police say he shoplifted a bottle of cologne and a pack of underwear from the Dillard’s at Stonebriar Mall.

Randle, 22, was booked into the Frisco City Jail on a Class B misdemeanor charge of theft. He was released early Tuesday after posting $350 bail, police said.

Officers were called to the Dillard’s department store at 8:17 p.m. after the store’s loss prevention employees detained Randle at the mall, Frisco police spokesman Chad LaPrelle said.

Police said Randle attempted to steal a two-pack of Polo underwear worth $39.50 and a tester bottle of Gucci Guilty Black cologne valued at $84.

“All right, y’all got me,” was his first thought after he was confronted, he told Frisco police, according to his arrest report. Randle said he didn’t pay because he didn’t want to take the time to do it and told police he “should have just kept walking to his car if he knew he would be arrested,” the report states.

Father of Dallas Cowboy accused of shoplifting tells TV station: 'My son is not a thief' | Dallas Morning News

"My son is not a thief, okay? He was just trying to get his baby out of there because she was clowning pretty bad. All he was going to do is take ‎the baby out and then he was going to come back and take care of his business," Mr. Randle told WFAA.

His father, who declined to give his first name, told WFAA that his son is a Christian boy who had his child and her mother with him at the time.

The video shows Randle walking to the underwear section and dropping a packet of underwear into a Dillard’s bag he’d received from a previous purchase.

:lol:

So who was going to watch the baby?

Let me guess, he was going to leave it in the car while he came back and paid.

Half a million dollars in pay and yet thieving items worth barely a hundred dollars. Remember, it's White racism that causes this, not the niggers' genetics. Nobody can say that a thinking person would do what this nigger did. The absence of thought is indeed an integral part of the negro experience. Can't spell black without lack. Can't spell jew without ew.

Back