So Arnold is stumping for Bush at the convention right now...

For the record, Laura is beating the shit out of Theresa in "who would you prefer to be First Lady?"

And thank you Mort for saying the Bush twins were annoying as shit.

Icey said:
For the record, Laura is beating the shit out of Theresa in "who would you prefer to be First Lady?"

And thank you Mort for saying the Bush twins were annoying as shit.
There is something that just screams "pure evil" about Theresa. She is frightening as hell.

Excel said:
They need to shoot Gray Davis, not pay him for commercials.

Haha, let him live in shame, maybe he'll commit sepukku.

I didn't vote for Arnold, but yeah he's a bad ass. Best governor ever.

AngusMustang said:
There are never innocent people killed.... anywhere.

No one is innocent. But they are still bystandars, who don't deserve to die, even though they are not innocent of everything.

[sarcasm]
Yes a play on words makes you seem intelligent.
[/sarcasm]

I don't think hed make it to far as pres though. You see the way the democrats react to being called girlymen? Image what a middle easterner will do if he gets called a girly man :)

h4rdluck said:
I don't think hed make it to far as pres though. You see the way the democrats react to being called girlymen? Image what a middle easterner will do if he gets called a girly man :)
They'd probably blow up a couple of buses packed with children to try and prove you wrong.

React0r said:
It disgusts me seeing CMVDA act like he knows anything about politics.

She wouldn't come near you with a ten-foot broomstick.

It disgusts me seeing you act as if you are an intelligent human being, but we learn to deal with such things.

As for the latter half of your comment, we shall see :)

There's probably a higher percentage of people here who know me in some form or fashion than vice-versa, so I ask again, who are you? Besides a political pundit, I mean.

I'm just an uninformed, brainwashed, American teenager, with no real grasp of politics and a dearth of practical knowledge

So who were you again?

Back