[So] Aren't we supposed to get our vet 7 tomorrow?

Its not going higher than ++. I also hate custom titles that have numbers because we wind up with what you see a lot of in this thread: those numbers don't update. That means someone has to change them manually and all that time add up when you consider how many are out there now. Coincidentally, that's why I never give custom titles.

you gave me a custom title

absent
:ftard:
post_new.gif

remember?

This doesn't really concern me because I'm nowhere near vet7 nor do I have a custom title but why isn't there a way to have custom titles update just like regular titles? I mean I imagine it's something like Veteran[Script] so for a custom title couldn't you just do CustomTitle[Script]?

Obviously if it was as simple as that then you would have done it already but I'm surprised that there's no way to have it update automatically.

I have a better idea

what some whining cunt mails about their stupid title, delete the number altogether. then add their email address to spam filter.

Problem solved.

I wouldn't

whiny bitches mailing you all the time about their stupid title

fucking awesome idea

nah, would just update the number or whatever title is inline. Any fags trying to be sneaky would get caught and get a permanent member tag. GG

I have to wait till March for ++
What I don't like about ++ is that everyone is going to catch up someday :( I want my status back!

Anyone else amazed that we've known each other as long as we have? We've basicly grown up together it's sorta odd when you think about it.

Awwww Rayn :( It's one of tw's best feature to be able to show off with your vet #. If we skip this year it's not so bad because there aren't that many vet 5's around but when the vet 3-4 hit the ++ the real old school vets will lose all their ego ++ D*:

Rayn is the wet blanket on the fire that is our internet souls :(

...that being said this isn't the first time we have heard it since the debut of ++, hence the ++ and not a 6...

Back