so apparently this is a real thing

When SoD was a little boy and they asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up, he said "I wanna be a TRUCK!".

they used to show stuff like this on cable tv when I was a kid on the same channel that aired stuff like sumo

my particular favourite was the big-rig up-hill reverse-slalom

I learned the word 'jack-knife' before I was able to ride a bike

ok. so the first video had what appeared to be a sex act between a truck and hill, however the hill did not seem to be a consenting party to the act. the second video had much the same, but the truck appeared to be a premature ejaculator, so the action was over before it really began. and i don't know what the fuck was going on in the third video.

Interesting videos, but I don't get what the big deal is. I watch the Powerblock shows on Saturday afternoon, they run one after the other. They build big jeeps and take them on trails. It always comes down to building something bigger. So what's the big deal? You want something that can go on any trail? It's called a bulldozer.

they used to show stuff like this on cable tv when I was a kid on the same channel that aired stuff like sumo

my particular favourite was the big-rig up-hill reverse-slalom

I learned the word 'jack-knife' before I was able to ride a bike

See you on the road scagg! see you on the road like i saw the knightrider!!!!

Back