[So] Apparently I will make blazindave's acquaintance tomorrow.

i dont really consider what obibun does trolling when you look at the length of responses between him and those he "trolls"

he will generally post a very long post and someone will come into the thread and say "fas boy" and he will respond with another very long post about how cool he is and which will get the predictable reply "fas face dirty house college fag" and the cycle will continue

it shouldnt count as trolling when youre clearly spending a shitload more time on your trolls than the people who are responding to them

You're right. It's called Kurayam'in

It's amazing how the last two pages were just the usual jealous nerds coming out to play as usual.

To the point where if I were to pignore about 4 people, my threads would magically go from 7 pages to 2 or 3.

But then what else would I do with my spare time on TW?

It's not as though I actually take an interest in anything that goes on around here.

My jealous perma enraged nerd posse is all I have these days.

It's true. I need the enraged nerds on this forum to constantly remind me of how awesome I am, and they need me so that they can vent their frustrations of life (particularly re: women) against somebody.

obibun i have a crush on a girl but there are complications and i need your advice:

1. she used to be a man
2. her mother drank heavily when she was a fetus
3. her best friend is my arch nemesis
4. i think shes beautiful but everybody else tells me shes ugly

what should i do

i guess the real focus of my problems is #3 since im not too concerned about the missing dick or fas face

Last edited:
It's amazing how the last two pages were just the usual jealous nerds coming out to play as usual.

To the point where if I were to pignore about 4 people, my threads would magically go from 7 pages to 2 or 3.

yes im really jealous of your ability to befriend goblins and make stupid faces

Wrestling tournament at my university.. might stop by to see if there are any decent looking women hanging around looking for a baller to sweep them off their feet.

updates tomorrow.

any advice for me/messages I should relay?

only the hottest women go to wrestling tournaments.

Back