So a twitch streamer almost got raped live this morning.

Stryker

Veteran XX
Edited for drama:

Admins killed the video when it started getting cray.

Girl was streaming Dark Souls and drinking.
She lives with her boyfriend and his best friend.
During the stream the boyfriend gets drunk and starts messing with her.
touching her while she's trying to stream, starts trying to stack lifting plates on her head.
Hits her in the head with a 10lb plate. Starts the touching again. She looks upset and starts
drinking more. She has enough of his shit and tells him to stop. The boyfriend leaves and goes to pass out.

Now the "best friend/roomie" has been watching this whole time and seems to think he can pick up where the best friend left off.
He's also very drunk. Starts grabbing at her breasts "Stop, no", touching her "Stop, no", sits on the floor off cam. Girl can be heard saying "Stop trying to grab my vagina".

He gets back on cam and grabs her head and tries to force her to kiss him. "No"

Then the feed cuts.

According to the chat mods this isn't the first time the room mate has tried this shit but this time was the worst. Twitch called the local police. Drama shall ensue.

I wonder if Jezebel will report anything.

/popcorn

Last edited:
Without pictures of the female in question or a gif of the video leading up to the incident, this thread is a total waste of bandwidth.

hXAT1mV.jpg

Edited for drama:

Admins killed the video when it started getting cray.

Girl was streaming Dark Souls and drinking.
She lives with her boyfriend and his best friend.
During the stream the boyfriend gets drunk and starts messing with her.
touching her while she's trying to stream, starts trying to stack lifting plates on her head.
Hits her in the head with a 10lb plate. Starts the touching again. She looks upset and starts
drinking more. She has enough of his shit and tells him to stop. The boyfriend leaves and goes to pass out.

Now the "best friend/roomie" has been watching this whole time and seems to think he can pick up where the best friend left off.
He's also very drunk. Starts grabbing at her breasts "Stop, no", touching her "Stop, no", sits on the floor off cam. Girl can be heard saying "Stop trying to grab my vagina".

He gets back on cam and grabs her head and tries to force her to kiss him. "No"

Then the feed cuts.

According to the chat mods this isn't the first time the room mate has tried this shit but this time was the worst. Twitch called the local police. Drama shall ensue.

I wonder if Jezebel will report anything.

/popcorn
requoting due to edit

and why, pray tell, did it not occur to her to cut the feed herself? it's almost as if she wanted the whole world to see her get molested...

requoting due to edit

and why, pray tell, did it not occur to her to cut the feed herself? it's almost as if she wanted the whole world to see her get molested...

This is her life. Nothing out of the ordinary. She's back in her channel now that the cops and her parents showed up. She's acting like it was no big deal the room mate is in love with her and it's weird. Kinda sad really. People are dumb.

requoting due to edit

ur kinda stupid as fuck, ever think that she did it because it happens so often that she was too scared 2 call the police herself.

ur kinda stupid as fuck, ever think that she did it because it happens so often that she was too scared 2 call the police herself.
yes of course, what was I thinking

who ever heard of good looking girls whoring for attention on the internet

silly me

Back