snow offered me chase practise

dicktater.jpg

dis thread was such a cry for attention/dick sucking from binswees

grow up u fukin teenager no1 gonna care if ur good or bad at the 17 year old vidya game just have a good attitude and come to learn

not to brag and gloat that u uselessly didnt play a position and hit some perro/suxors midair shots

hey man if u need to hear it that badly gj ur movies r great now stop being a fukin insecure egotistical fag in our small community

dis thread was such a cry for attention/dick sucking from binswees

grow up u fukin teenager no1 gonna care if ur good or bad at the 17 year old vidya game just have a good attitude and come to learn

not to brag and gloat that u uselessly didnt play a position and hit some perro/suxors midair shots

hey man if u need to hear it that badly gj ur movies r great now stop being a fukin insecure egotistical fag in our small community

woooow...

did my comment about u rly take that hard, holy fucking shit d00 :D

yea not sure if i like suxors or perro more, dont forget about missdyke also real cool guy

but thx all for good input folks ill take practice from snow so i become #2 pick in pus again

lol nice penis looking potatoe milkman gg

binswees culd be a totally nice functional person in this community if he drops the pseudo pro gamer attitude 4 the love of god just be chill

not every post u make has to be a humble brag or insinuation that ur better than every1

this makes no sense for 2 reasons

#1 u werent better than everyone

#2 we are all old and dont give a fuck if uwere better we just want to have fun and play good organized games. if u r gonna make them shitty by fucking off to ma chase only when u arent picked to ma chase only. and if u dont want to learn to play a concise and good meta game. maybe ez mode dumb games like t:a are more up ur alley and u shuld stay there.

how the fuk isnt this shit common sense

not every post u make has to be a humble brag or insinuation that ur better than every1

this makes no sense for 2 reasons

#1 u werent better than everyone

#2 we are all old and dont give a fuck if uwere better we just want to have fun and play good organized games. if u r gonna make them shitty by fucking off to ma chase only when u arent picked to ma chase only. and if u dont want to learn to play a concise and good meta game. maybe ez mode dumb games like t:a are more up ur alley and u shuld stay there.

how the fuk isnt this shit common sense

Back