[SNES] I heart Super Metroid

NinjaFetus

Veteran X
I finally found the last missle pack today. just dug up the SNES a while ago and remembered how awesome this game is. Gonna try to do it in less then three hours sometime soon methinks.

Super Mario RPG is a blast too. :)

K-Rex said:
Time to go out and buy a controller for the comp.

Must play SM.

My R button is actually broken, and the Left on the D pad for my other one.

My roommate found replacement pads on eBay the other night though :D GOnna fix them both up.

YAY!

I enjoyed watching you play and making fun of you for waisting so much time beating it

Arn't those sexy hands? I bet they make the ladies very happy :) Oh wait they do, they're mine:sunny:

edit: yeah your welcome for the replacements

mega_man_x_big.jpg

megaman x > *

Last edited:
I think the best part of Metroid speedruns are the most interesting to watch because of skipping items, sequence breaking, and all the tricks involved to make these stategies work. It really adds to the enjoyment when you know the game fairly well and can appreciate all the tricks.

Super Metroid is my favorite game of all time, as I also expressed in the "favorite videogames" thread. I can tackle that shit 100% in under two hours, which is good considering I've never watched a speedrun or read a strategy guide (I am completely against their existance)

Back