SN mourns?

Rho

Veteran XV
Last edited:
they don't care about some shithead they don't know

they do care about one of their own

doesn't seem too strange to me

I'm not saying I agree with what's posted in that thread, I'm just wondering if it is for real. The event and supposed reactions which lead to the thread, that is.

They'll hold a "funeral", then when those who were griefed at the last one come to get "revenge" SN will steamroll their asses. There is no death.

Yes it is real, and all the retards on there can't seem to grasp that the only reason they even know about Raik's loss is because a faggot decided to cross post that information from our private boards, instead of us holding an in-game funeral and annoucing it on a public forum.

We could really care less though, seeing as the situations are so much different, and the outcome is still hilarity, as the blue posts threatening the server are classic.

WTF bb..... you guys kicked my dorf out of the guild.

And i'm really thinking about playing there just for the Drama.

Osurak said:
they don't care about some shithead they don't know

they do care about one of their own

doesn't seem too strange to me
*stretches*

ok here we go!

a member of our guild has been caring for his mother who had been terminal for some time. She recently passed, and the sn member basically shared the news and we offered our condolences on our private forums.

some guy hacked our private boards and made it public. somehow now we're hypocritical because apparently when you offer condolences in private its the same as holding an ingame funeral, anyhow its exactly what we insisted that horde guild do rather than drive rl drama into a game.

a few anonymous posters started bashing this dude and his late mother, which depending how you look at it either vilifies them or exonerates us for what a couple of us posted after the e-funeral.

like blodbath said, i couldnt really care less about any of the comments made, its the internet and i think that if you care what people type about you online you have a mental malfunction, that said i've only been poking fun at those that either can't tell the difference between the two cases or those given to juicy hypocrisy regarding "mean comments"

and ya this new nazi moderator is hilarious

Back