Smart watch for Christmas- what apps are must haves?

Window

Veteran X
Got a Samsung gear s3 frontier, it's my first smart watch, what apps are must haves? I plan to use it to map runs/cycling mainly but what are some good every day apps

My son was gifted a hybrid Fossil smartwatch. Sharp looking watch. He sets it up to where each person is given a number. If someone texts or calls or whatever, his watch vibrates, and the hands go to whatever number to let him know who the notification on his phone is from...this way he doesn't have to pull out his phone to check etc.

Link to watch similar to his: Hybrid Smartwatch - Machine Black Stainless Steel - Fossil

nothing worse than a couple of out of touch oldsters discussing their heirloom "timepieces" as though their kids are ever gonna wear it lmao

I'm happening hipcat.

I use my phone to tell time and my watch to make phone calls.

3_22_tracy_dick1.jpg

nothing worse than a couple of out of touch oldsters discussing their heirloom "timepieces" as though their kids are ever gonna wear it lmao
Hopefully my son is cool enough to wear my Omega and Tudor when he grows up. Mechanical watches are timeless, dawg

I have 2 smart watches, and I don't wear them nearly as much as my Seiko 5

My wife just got me a burgundy Timex marlin automatic, which looks pretty damn awesome

I have 2 smart watches, and I don't wear them nearly as much as my Seiko 5

My wife just got me a burgundy Timex marlin automatic, which looks pretty damn awesome
This?

shopping

That's about the most vanilla looking watch evar. The ONLY way you could make it more generic is to put a white face on it.

Back