Skydiver hit by plane while jumping

PyroTeknik said:
I'm guessing that the plane turned around to land or whatever and hit him. That, or the pilot was a soccer mom.

It happened during takeoff, and the pilot was extremely experienced, very safety concious and 100% by the book. It was just a freak accident.

Thing is, I just don't see how it's possible if it happened during take off... I mean, wouldn't the plane and the jumper be going in opposite directions?
I am confuzzled.

can you imagine two bloody legs smashing your windows in while you drive down the road now that would be wierd

A guy named Wing got hit by a wing and died? Do you think he mulled over the coincidental nature of that before he died?

PyroTeknik said:
Thing is, I just don't see how it's possible if it happened during take off... I mean, wouldn't the plane and the jumper be going in opposite directions?
I am confuzzled.

Too early to say.

Rilke said:
A guy named Wing got hit by a wing and died? Do you think he mulled over the coincidental nature of that before he died?
He'd be like "Isn't it ironic, don't you think?" And then Bender would show up and say "THAT'S NOT IRONIC! I learned that in an episode of my show." And Guy would be like "Thanks Guy", and then faint from blood loss.

Doaln said:
..... how did he get hit by the airplane that he jumped out of? i could see another airplane as a freak accident, but wtfm was the skydive plane chasing them down or something?
My cousin used to be part owner of skydive titusville, fl (I say used to cause I've not talked to the guy in 15 years probably). The engine rebuilds are the most expensive bit of the operation he said, so to save "hours" on the planes engines they land them as fast as possible, my sister about shit herself when she went along for a ride in the plane.

Krobar said:
My cousin used to be part owner of skydive titusville, fl (I say used to cause I've not talked to the guy in 15 years probably). The engine rebuilds are the most expensive bit of the operation he said, so to save "hours" on the planes engines they land them as fast as possible, my sister about shit herself when she went along for a ride in the plane.

Yea, I've never been in a plane on the ride down, but I heard stories, pilots dive back down as quickly as possible.

Monkey_b said:
That really fucking sucks, what a horrible way to go out, poor guy. He was a highly experienced skydiver. Really sucks that they didn't see each other.

I would rather go splat into the ground than that :\

Oh I'd say he saw the plane ;)

Back