Skins for Tribes 1.40

Hey Anubis, when you use the 1.40 ones, do you get wierd bits floating around the light armour players?

yes.. I asked about that to TE-Krogoth when I first noticed. He said it was a model issue.

NOW We just need Tribes2 environment and atmosphere :D

Last edited:
is there any way to modify the weapons so that they work on 1.4? Also, it may not be a skin question, is there a way to make vhud work on 1.4? or does it only work with hudbot?

alarik

1.40_T2_Players.zip.zip

sshot0307.png

medium_nespresso3.jpg

I have a skin conversion request.. I love my old mortar trails, but I am too fail at photoshop to convert them properly. I can't get the black --> transparency alphamaskblah thing going properly. If somebody feels generous enough could they do it? Or assist me in doing so?

Files in converted bmp+original vol: morttrail.zip

How they look in 1.3:

mortars.jpg

actually thats not a bad idea... since desert terrain does repeat itself only thing you would need to figure out is making ripple effects for individual plates. i would sugest using this... maybe anubis can clone it into a buncha plates for the full terrain ;)

110gchv.jpg

actually thats not a bad idea... since desert terrain does repeat itself only thing you would need to figure out is making ripple effects for individual plates. i would sugest using this... maybe anubis can clone it into a buncha plates for the full terrain ;)

110gchv.jpg

there are 5 tiles for the "regular sand" which are all basically identical. however, they are distributed and oriented at random. in order to get a seamless texture, all 4 edges of all 5 tiles need to be identical.

anubis, you never made a batch file for desert terrains and i don't feel like labeling all those desert terrains in notepad :p

lol yes i tried to make one it was ok the explosions and bolt look great but it would be good to have Z's work on the plasma skin :kiss:

Back