Skins for Tribes 1.40

sshot0029.jpg

1.4 wip

hey Z you mind making those lush textures forhudbot? 1.40 lags me in full screen and i refuse to even run it if i can't use full =P

hop off my nuts, seriously. Go find a piece of rope and see how sturdy your neck is better yet take a bath and drown yourself trying to learn what volume displacement is.

i like your explosions. I dont get the music you used with the video tho. a lame hiphop shit, doesnt combine with those force fields, man.
Is that Z's disc launcher?

by the way, i noticed you use TP textures. try these: Textures.TP.Revamped.zip

Last edited:
lemon you realize your trying to troll on a dead games forum? your not even a good troll looks like i found a reason to play base now... only reason why faggots like you run their mouths more than they beat their pussys cause you don't have the balls to come to annihilation to talk half the shit you say to me on forums. so you over-compensate cause you limit yourself to one mod. so maybe you should just stop trying cause your not doing it right. don't talk shit unless you can fucking back it up.

oh yea milk were those yours then? this topic is too long to sort thru the bullshit lol

Last edited:
lemon you realize your trying to troll on a dead games forum? your not even a good troll looks like i found a reason to play base now... only reason why faggots like you run their mouths more than they beat their pussys cause you don't have the balls to come to annihilation to talk half the shit you say to me on forums. so you over-compensate cause you limit yourself to one mod. so maybe you should just stop trying cause your not doing it right. don't talk shit unless you can fucking back it up.

oh yea milk were those yours then? this topic is too long to sort thru the bullshit lol

SHIFT MAD
SHIFT SMASH

Me: You're dumb.
You: I CAN BEET YOUZ AT ANNNYHEEELATSHUN

:lolwut:

Back