Skinny Puppy was hawt..

ghostcri

Veteran X
Good show, not as good as I was expecting, but then again my expectations were high.
I'm glad they played alot of their older music, the new shit pales compared to Too Dark Park, Rabies, etc.

Upcoming, Ministry with TKK and Hanzul and Gretyl on Saturday, w00t!

cool, my friend saw all that in NC some time this week but I think I missed it up here in DC. Saw skinny the last time they were here but I really wanted to see Ministry , Thrill, Und Hansel und gretyl.

i saw sp on the too dark park tour and the last rites tour as well... both were mindblowing experiences for me. as i said in an earlier post I hate politics and music for the most part, so i have completely skipped the current ministry and sp tours. :/

tkk is AWESOME fun live -very sexy show- though they MAY have been lipsynching at the show i was at. I thought they were, no one else did. this is about 5 years ago.

I wish Skinny Puppy would come somewhere around newfoundland :\ i would love to see them live..
Hell i would love to see any industrial act live.. but seeing ogre and key would be fuckin orgasmic

yeah i saw ministry/tkk/hud last saturday in baltimore.....great f'ing show...seeing skinny puppy in baltimore next tuesday....i saw them back in june in dc and it was alright, not as good as when i saw them on the last rights tour though.

seeing laibach a week from today in DC...and maybe KMFDM a week from sataurday in baltimore, not sure if i feel like seeing them again or not.

tkk use tapes and sometimes lipsynching....they suck live.

[GF]Drakkan said:
I wish Skinny Puppy would come somewhere around newfoundland :\ i would love to see them live..
Hell i would love to see any industrial act live.. but seeing ogre and key would be fuckin orgasmic

you'd hope so. :D the videos i have seen of them tho make them look like they're really just middle-aged guys reliving their youths. kinda wierd to see, honestly. there's a live vid of their "reunion" show in germany from a couple of years ago - also a CD out of it, very cool music but man... it's tough to watch just the two of them.

Got Haggis? said:
yeah i saw ministry/tkk/hud last saturday in baltimore.....great f'ing show...seeing skinny puppy in baltimore next tuesday....i saw them back in june in dc and it was alright, not as good as when i saw them on the last rights tour though.

seeing laibach a week from today in DC...and maybe KMFDM a week from sataurday in baltimore, not sure if i feel like seeing them again or not.

tkk use tapes and sometimes lipsynching....they suck live.
'

it WAS the last RIGHTS tour, wasn't it. my bad..

and i thought so about tcc (see above post).

and you FUCKER i've always wanted to see laibach.

Saw SP back in June as well. I enjoyed the show, but I checked out Iron & Wine later that same night, and realized that I'm now officially old, because I liked Sam and company a lot more.

Back