SKIING

Cocaine.jpg

i went snowshoeing today up at snoqualmie pass

ahhh i love winter

i would have rather been bc skiing, but it was good to get out nonetheless

i went snowshoeing today up at snoqualmie pass

ahhh i love winter

i would have rather been bc skiing, but it was good to get out nonetheless

How's Snoqualmie Pass doing right now? Their webcams are almost as useless as Crystal Mt's cam

How's Snoqualmie Pass doing right now? Their webcams are almost as useless as Crystal Mt's cam

I'm curious as well. I assume Snoqualmie will lose some of it's snow with the weather warming up a bit early this week. Looks like all the resorts are closing Monday and Tuesday for that exact reason.

I'm thinking about making the extra several hour drive to Baker this year instead of Crystal. I have a hard time believing Crystal is worth a 60 dollar lift ticket when Baker's midweek is 40.

Fucking Lake Tahoe. I probably have another 3 weeks to wait before I can get out for my first time. Some are scheduled to open on Saturday, but things don't look good.

Booted up Alta today to about ~1k vert. Not bad considering I just got to 8500 feet from sea level. It was 10-11" on top of crust. No core shots, w00t.

Huzzah!

Fucking Lake Tahoe. I probably have another 3 weeks to wait before I can get out for my first time. Some are scheduled to open on Saturday, but things don't look good.
While I am anxious for the snow to fall in Tahoe, I'm enjoying the nice days we're still having in Reno.

I went saturday and it was not thigh deep, only boot-top. Also, base damage was sustained (I got away w/o too much, one guy got a nasty core shot). I imagine it was much, much better yesterday.

e7msg4.jpg

p6npx.jpg

Back