Ski Trick Game

Aly

Veteran XX
Anyone remember that game that was all the hoot on TW around 3 years ago? I am trying to download/Play it again but couldnt find it again.

Could anyone link me?

when i got my first awesome computer of my very own (a packard bell pentium 90!) it came with this shitty skiing game called SkiFree

man that game kicked so much ass

perfectC.jpg

MeSlayer said:
when i got my first awesome computer of my very own (a packard bell pentium 90!) it came with this shitty skiing game called SkiFree

man that game kicked so much ass

I remember that game. That was back when windows actualy came with kick ass games. Like that mouse game where you have to escape the cat, and the one where you had to match the pieces but it was in 3d... I miss those games. Why did Microsoft take them out? Is there a webpage where I can download all of them?

Oh yeah... I remember my favorite one of all of them. There was a ball bouncing around and you had to make lines to box the ball in. If the ball touches the lines before their finish, then you loose a point or something. Once you box the ball into a certain percentage of the level, then you win and get to go to the next level. Anyone remember this game? I would LOVE to have it back.

TheGrudge said:
I remember that game. That was back when windows actualy came with kick ass games. Like that mouse game where you have to escape the cat, and the one where you had to match the pieces but it was in 3d... I miss those games. Why did Microsoft take them out? Is there a webpage where I can download all of them?

Oh yeah... I remember my favorite one of all of them. There was a ball bouncing around and you had to make lines to box the ball in. If the ball touches the lines before their finish, then you loose a point or something. Once you box the ball into a certain percentage of the level, then you win and get to go to the next level. Anyone remember this game? I would LOVE to have it back.

If no one can show me where to find these games, I think I'll make a new thread about it.

Back