• Single-Player only

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Multi-Player only

Votes: 60 31.9%
  • Both Single-Player and Multi-Player

Votes: 122 64.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm definitely excited to see what this team is going to do with the SP. I might not play it right away, but it will definitely be on my list. ;)

Ixiterra said:
They have not said a million times that the teams are separate.

I realize this. But I also realize that if they did want to put things in MP that they'd have to put it in SP as well, could be double the work (yes with twice as many people, but that doesn't always matter).

My sense is that if its there, people will at least try it. I will try it and maybe even finish it.

While I doubt SP will be the motivating "buy" factor for most of the competitive community, SP will be awesome for growing the community. It will absolutely make it easier for the new player to come up the skill curve in a relatively pain-free manner.

Ixiterra said:
I'm definitely excited to see what this team is going to do with the SP. I might not play it right away, but it will definitely be on my list. ;)

Me too.

Although after watching the prototype that Irrational made at UVA, I was so drawn into what little of the story they told, I wanted to know what happened next.

And I want to know now damnit!

MP.
The SP game lasts for 1 weekend, then it's on to MP.
If it's fun, it moves up the gamespy chart. If not, then people go back to what they we're playing.
Case in point, Halo. SP was fun for 2 days. MP was boring without a jet pack, so I'm back to T2.

Back