[SILVER BARS] Do you even stack bro?

could you imagine how utterly fucked hed be if he had anything close to the sentience or intelligence required to have a conscience :scared:

mun wuz unaware faggit dizeazes made u fukkin retartet

I do what I can. Woe is me. :shrug:

Spoiler

The lamp on the TV tray is so classy...One day you will be able to mount that shitty TV. But since you rent, you probably cant! AmIrite.

Hey Ma!!! look at me!

Which lamp because I have several? That "shitty" TV was free so blow me. Fuck that. Rent isn't due till the 6th but I gave em the money order yesterday. I pay rent so I do what I want. Pretty simple set up.

Matter of fact I removed the ugly assed vertical blinds and put them in the closet where my mountain bike and zillion boxes are. Then I put in a rod and hung the curtains I just bought.

Spoiler

Last edited:
Why does this thread have 145 pages. 145 pages about silver bars? I doubt it...

not gonna read this thing but im willing to guess someone here is insecure and everyone else is lacing into them. just my guess...

does tehvul still not understand tw isnt a bunch of hood rat retards for whom paying rent isn't a big deal

yo but dawg the apartment had blinds he didnt like so he replaced them himself with thin-ass scratchy $5 curtains

u just cant compete with this baller sickness level

edit: why the fuck is he paying rent via money order? :lol:

Last edited:
im just tryin 2 think of someone who if u told them

OH YEAH WELL I PAID RENT. EARLY. AND I PUT UP SOME CURTAINS

it would make them shut up out of jealousy or make them have nothing to say or w/e he's trying to do by that

I PAY RENT SO I GET TO DO WHATEVER I WANT, LIKE MAKE TINY BENEFICIAL ADJUSTMENTS TO THE DECORATION

ALSO MY LANDLORD MAKES ME PAY BY MONEY ORDER BECAUSE HE REALLY FUCKING RESPECTS ME

Why does this thread have 145 pages. 145 pages about silver bars? I doubt it...

not gonna read this thing but im willing to guess someone here is insecure and everyone else is lacing into them. just my guess...
It's more of a hate-on for a guy who won't or can't acknowledge his own deficiencies and (de)weasel's out by offering a non sequiter, which he is eminently pleased with, while other posters call him out on this new pile of bs. To which he just piles up more and more shit. Has GED, can't multiply 6x7. Posts about K bands and G factors, believes that our sun is powered by another star. Checks bullion prices of gold/silver for his COIN COLLECTION. is eminently pleased with giving kids Air Jordans for bday. Wants nothing more than to be with his children, if only the pre-teens could find a way and fund a 1500km trip. Damn. Interestingly he now plays for the other team, and finds a way to have his rent paid days in advance. In short, see Dunning-Krueger effect for more information.

So we're dealing with a growing pile of convoluted hypocritical shit here - a stinking heaving mass of bacteria laden fecal matter that somehow smells like a bouquet of roses only too said pile of shit.

But tehvul is tough, resilient, can take a smackdown better than most, and keeps smiling - resembles a punching bag clown tbh. Gotta admire that tenacity though, that low IQ stubbornness which doesn't know when to quit.

I should of let Muktar answer this, he's much more lucid and insightful than I.

Back