Silent Hunter III

Kurayami said:
Do they say "ALARM ALARM ALARM ALARM"?

when you crash dive, the guy goes ALARM!!!!! and the bell sounds.

its neat.

as for an impact

impact.jpg

Last edited:
Dangerdoggie said:
http://shop4.outpost.com/product/4385265?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Frys has this game for $27.99

Looks like this Star Force 3 has put leechers back in their box, this and Brothers in Arms was released the same day, BiA used SafeDisc 4 and was out before it hit retail, still no signs of SHIII, and even if it were it's too big of a headache waiting around for releases of patches.

now thats a fuckin delima

wait for shipping or drive all the way out to frys

ugh

Yeah, it's free freight ground shipping though. If you can find the ad in the paper you could do the pricematch thing at bestbuy or something I bet, don't know which day it was advertised though.

There's a one click utility that cleans out the Starforce drivers, reinstalling them is just a matter of running the game again and rebooting, you don't have to reinstall the entire game.

I don’t run Alcohol 120% or whatever, which was suppose to be blacklisted (you can’t have it loaded while running starforce drivers) but I’ve read reports that it works just fine even if you do have Alcohol virtual image software running. :shrug:

Starforce remove tool:

http://www.star-force.com/index.phtml?category=200&type=5

Now that I've tried manual targeting, it's the ONLY way to play. Makes it so much more interesting and fun when the game doesn't just hand you all the information on a silver platter.

sunk a carrier

check out the planes and lifeboats down there too

carrier.jpg

got away with it too, even though there were about a dozen warships nearby

it was turning towards me when it was sinking, and its bow missed slamming into me by about 5 feet :eek:

Last edited:
this game is fucking hostile - i ended up going to frys

i went thru all the training and rocked it (i didnt do so well in the 5th training mission bcuz i got a crapload of duds :/) and when you start a carrer you roll out of your home port to deutschland uber alles

its a good time all around, especially if you put the text in english and the voiceovers in german, it reminds me of watching Das Boot only minus the creepy little faggots dubbing

i was cruising at night on the surface and this tugboat came out of nowhere

torpedoes were still being reloaded so I chased him down and sunk it with my aa guns

the thing was small enough so it worked, the thing never stood a chance

tugboat.jpg

|vm| said:
i wanna play

there's no chance this will be warezed?
Buy it, you cheap faggot.

"hay guys i want 2 play this it looks cool brb warezing 2 hlp ensure no mroe gaems like this will b made"

yea ok moral police. go tell someone that cares

i've bought alot of games. but only games i know I will really enjoy. I don't know about this one.

Back