[Showtime] The Tudors

Doaln

Contributor
Veteran XV
The first official airing of The Tudors is tonight at 10pm eastern, 9pm central.

tudors_henry_01_800x600.jpg

The show is about Henry VIII in his prime.

The first three EPs were pretty rad. I'm most interested in following how they portray Thomas Moore.

The first three EPs were pretty rad. I'm most interested in following how they portray Thomas Moore.
I'm waiting until tonight because while eps 1 & 2 are up on demand, only episode 2 is in high definition. Fuck that.

i've seen the first 2 episodes on ondemand.....so far its pretty good. a good watch now that Rome isn't on anymore.

anne boleyn is hot

It sucked. I watched it on netflix online. Too much like a soap opera/chick flick.

Interestingly enough they are keeping the HD On Demand episodes 1 full week ahead of airing. So episode 4 is already up. Anyone else watching this or what?

Yeah, I've been watching it, pretty good.

Another recommendation would be the BBC series Robin Hood, or at least up until episode 8 or 9 when it got kind of stupid.

i think i'm up to this week, which is episode 4? i've been keeping a week ahead via HD on Demand.

The lame commercials for this on showtime try and compare it to the Sopranos. From what I've seen it doesnt really come close

I don't understand why more people on TW don't like this show. It has plenty of hot naked women on it and it's pretty interesting.

Back