should i

I don't think this community can afford to lose any members, however retarded.

i think the reason the community is so small is that we spent time letting people fuck with it and ruin things over the years

think of the number of ppl who made it their sole goal to make other ppls tribes-existence absolutely miserable

myself included

if we have 20 players and one of them only wants to try to ruin things for everyone else, just get rid of him

its not even a case of getting rid of him cuz as he keeps bragging he proxies or vpns in over and over

its more y the fuck would vy even think this guy is remotely defensible

even sleepy wasnt 10% as insane as this guy

i really would have attempted to play this game again at some point but the community is small and dead and ive seen game communities die so many times before id rather just sit out

i think a lot of other ppl have moved on justlike i haveas well

you know the hostility of certain ppl really did have a big affect on the community

but with no real authority and a dwindling player base anyways, what are you supposed to do with these guys?

I got pm's a couple times a week with someone wanting someone else banned or admin taken away. so do you ban a guy just because he hurt someone's feelings? and who's to say the dood wasn't asking for it?

poncho vs V
opsayo vs vanster
the community vs lost
the snow situation
sleepy

was I supposed to just mute both v and poncho? they would have just dropped.
ban opsayo, one of the most active players, just so vanster can be old?
give lost god admin so nobody could mess with him? how well do you think that would have played out? ppl would have rode his ass even harder.

I always thought of non as the leader of the community. He was twl admin/server owner and I assumed ppl thought of him as the boss(I'm probably wrong). He stopped playing and left me in charge of his server - which led to me being god admin and having access to the majority of the future servers. I guess in some people's eyes I was supposed to keep the community in-line. But doing that would have just led to dealing with the constant trolling and drama and finger pointing this community was all about. The trolling and arguing frustrated the hell out of me mainly because I just wanted to play a couple of pu maps and relax. But srsly every single map break, there would be a 15 minute argue period of who played bad and who was to blame for so and so losing. It would take forever to get capts and teams picked and then somebody would drop because ruining the game and wasting people's time was satisfying for them. I guess I could've just kicked/banned dudes more often but that would have only made me more of a target and create more drama. It was pointless.

All communities need ppl who don't play but understand the game to enforce the rules. Otherwise its like having one dude ban his friend from playing b-ball on the neighborhood court cuz he called some1 bad and now 3 other dudes wont show up.

Back