Should I keep having (dog) sex?

ignu

Veteran X
My dog Sudsy, who I have known for almost six years is a canine. My mom got her from the pound where she was saved from death with the other quadrupeds. So this is how I came to know sudsy, I don't seek out hot canine pussy on my spare time.

Anyway, don't believe everything you see in the movies or on TV'S or in those books and whatnot about dogs! Dogs can communicate and have fun just like everybody else, only in a slightly more retarded manner. Over the years she has become my best friend, and not until lately have I had any romantic feelings for her WHATSOEVER!

The problem started about a month ago, when we were my moms house waiting for her to come back from the store! We were watching TV (sudsy was on my lap cause I don’t know, it wasn’t because I was hot for her snatch) when she put her tongue on my crotch! I'm not sure she even knew what she was doing! She didn't do anything, and I learned after all these years that she really doesn't recognize things that are inappropriate in public!

I started moving her tongue up and down my gleaming, pulsating manhood and shaved, smooth scrotum! At first I thought she didn't understand until she turned around and kissed me! Then she did it again and kissed my ear! I let her do it because I was afraid of hurting her feelings! After a while, I longed to delve deep into her cavernous canine cooch!

I didn't want this to happen, but after all I'm only human!

This isn't a thread for flames, I just need to know what I should do?

Last edited:
Back