[Shmokey]Weed + Vicodin

Lioneln

Veteran X
I tried mixing in some vicodin with weed the other night, and it was a fantastic experience. Just a few hits of the stuff and I literally just stood there for 10 minutes staring at the ground. It definitely mellows you out and makes you feel generally numb, and usually weed makes my mind race like crazy.

But as someone who only smokes maybe twice a month, I'm feeling a little concerned over this strong urge I have to do it again. Vicodin is known to be very addictive, afterall. I'm wondering how badly it will fuck me up (harmfully) to smoke the other half of the ground-up pill, if at all, or if I should just stay away from vic all together.

Anyone else have experience with this?

Last edited:
#%#*^*%!@%R!@ BonG^^^&^$ ToKe iT uP^^&&*^#@$$$

Me and my friends used to put vicodin on our weed all the time....even though it IS terrible for you and really addictive. We just stopped when we ran out of pills....and we're not dead yet.

So I guess it's cool?

Smoking pills doesn't do anything at all really, considering that smoking the actual pill changes the chemical make up.. So to say you are getting high off of it is kinda dumb..

Man, you can do something more productive than stare at the gound for 10 minutes feeling numb to the world.

Fuck around.

Crud, I've got to stay away from you druggie-types. The most I've done is weed, the most I want to do is weed.

Fuck all...

Lioneln said:
I tried mixing in some vicodin with weed the other night, and it was a fantastic experience. Just a few hits of the stuff and I literally just stood there for 10 minutes staring at the ground. It definitely mellows you out and makes you feel generally numb, and usually weed makes my mind race like crazy.

But as someone who only smokes maybe twice a month, I'm feeling a little concerned over this strong urge I have to do it again. Vicodin is known to be very addictive, afterall. I'm wondering how badly it will fuck me up (harmfully) to smoke the other half of the ground-up pill, if at all, or if I should just stay away from vic all together.

Anyone else have experience with this?

Perhaps you should try getting a serious head injury, then you can spend all day "staring at the ground" drooling on yourself and 'feeling numb'.

JoMo said:
Perhaps you should try getting a serious head injury, then you can spend all day "staring at the ground" drooling on yourself and 'feeling numb'.

Good idea, it sounds so cheap!

I used to do this shit all the time in high school and it was great. I remember once for some reason myself and two friends broke into the house of some kid we didn't know who we had heard was out of town, crushed up some Vicodin on a full-size mirror they had upstairs, and either snorted or smoked it. Then someone came to the house and we snuck out onto the roof, which was idiotic becuase we ended up right next to the skylight. But it turned out to just be two other kids from our high school who actually knew the kid and came over because he was out of town.

Back