SHIT, PADLOCKS ARE EASY

benji

Veteran XV
mcamposfinal.png

this reminds me of the whole 'nasa: 20 million on a pen that writes upside down. Russia: use pencil' thing.

Yeah but what if you're trying to be stealthy. For example what if you're trying to steal a bike, you can just go up there chopping away or you can go in stealth mode and pretend you are trying to unlock your bike. This would be the only reason I would use this technique.

Yeah but what if you're trying to be stealthy. For example what if you're trying to steal a bike, you can just go up there chopping away or you can go in stealth mode and pretend you are trying to unlock your bike. This would be the only reason I would use this technique.

You're stupid. You don't steal bikes and cars by being slow and "stealthy" you fucking get it done in as little time as possible to minimize chances of getting caught.

Noobs.

If you knew anything you wouldn't get caught if you planed it out instead of going in balls to the wall with witnesses watching you with fucking huge cutters hacking away at a padlock. If the witnesses saw you just there with nothing trying to open your lock they would be more likely not to remember what happend.

god damn noob.

Back