Shaving whilst traveling

chunky munky

Veteran X
At home I've been shaving DE w/ badger and soap for awhile now. The problem is its just a pain to carry around the razor and brush and mug and etc while traveling.

Are there any good products that will give the DE+hot lather experience but travel well?

thx.

What the fuck? Its not hard to buy a disposable razor and a travel size of gel. The disposables are actually decent on a single shave. There is no need to carry around a fucking brush and mug. I understand that some people like a good shave, but just man up for the few days and shave with a shitty razor like most of the population does.

a few days? what the fuck?

Last time, I travelled for 6 months and I took a Mach 3 with a few blade replacements and there are those dry shave sticks you can bring that lather up into soap when you mix it with water

electric wont work when you travel to a shitload of countries because they 1) have different types of electrical sockets and 2) different amounts of electric current

not a fan of electric. makes my face really hot and irritated.

i just have a multiblade disposable and some shave gel right. there has got to be something better..

electric wont work when you travel to a shitload of countries because they 1) have different types of electrical sockets and 2) different amounts of electric current
buy some conversion things. i did when i went to europe. things worked fine. its not like i needed to charge it everyday anyway.

Wish the case was brown

travel__86253.jpg

They also sell travel brushes and soap with a screw on lid. Just use the coffee maker in your hotel room to make the water extra hot and you are set.

on vacation i beat up niggas in bar fights and use the broken beer bottles to shave afterwards

buy some conversion things. i did when i went to europe. things worked fine. its not like i needed to charge it everyday anyway.

when i went to africa those conversation things were worthless, mostly because there wasnt electrical outlets in some places

also if you go camping its stupid to have an electric device

when i went to africa those conversation things were worthless, mostly because there wasnt electrical outlets in some places

also if you go camping its stupid to have an electric device
if i'm camping, i dont think i'd be shaving enough to have to charge my razor.

i took my cheaper crabtree+evelyn brush (i now have a badger+blade essentials as my main brush), a Speick shave stick, and some witch hazel. Threw a couple of feather blades and my superspeed into a bag, and off i went.

The speick shave stick is really cheap, like 5 or 6 dollars.

OH and hey since we're in a shave thread, there's a vendor on amazon that's been doing 1/2 price Art of Shaving soaps in bowl - I got 2 pucks+bowls for about 50 bucks a few weeks back (lavender and lemon) - if you haven't used it yet, AoS soap > *.

EDIT:
http://www.amazon.com/Shaving-Soap-w-Bowl-Lavender/dp/B0006B43IS/
http://www.amazon.com/Shaving-Soap-w-Bowl-Sandalwood/dp/B0006B43KQ/

Last edited:
Back