Shakes and Fidget The Game

Holy shit, I have 4 S&F tabs open running 4 accounts and I just checked my task manager.. it said those 4 tabs were taking up about 1 gig of ram :lol:

Mmk so I'm out of mushrooms and I don't much feel like paying attention to it anymore, so who wants a level 178 mage?

I'll get another $5 worth you can do whatever with.

Well I'm sure it only lasted this long because of the bot, but since there's no way to adversely affect other players there's no obvious goal to work for. As opposed to something like tribalwars where you can destroy villages and such.

No fun in being number 1 if you can't cause drama/mayhem :p

There is no in game culture at all. No real goal to go after...nobody to piss off or stir up...no community out to get us etc etc.

It's honestly pretty boring. I've enjoyed building up my character but i have stopped buying shrooms as well. It's basically just running the bot now...

yea its a running bot now and im not buying anymore shrooms myself. still kinda wanna see how far we can get in the dungeons tho

Lulz, I can take care of it if you want. Also, you can invite AwesomeFactory up to BE. Let's hurry up and pwn this game. We're losing people left and right.

I'm done with this game. it was something to run in the background to stave off boredom while working, but now that summer is here there's much better stuff to do that doesn't involve being near a computer. Boot out Rosen when you guys need more member slots.

uh oh troop moral is down.

crystal-meth.jpg

Here ya go boys!

I'm done. If anyone wants to keep running my account (level 141 scout in BE, truello) PM me for the pass.

Otherwise I'll just delete it or something.

There are still a few actives in Drunkards. If no one steps forward I'm going to start kicking people from BE in favor of actives.

yeah I quit this game like a month ago, sorry, just seems like a waste of time at this point. I'm glad I didn't pay money.

Back