Shakes and Fidget The Game

Layer 3 = Level 14 Undead (Strength: 149, Dexterity: 78, Intelligence: 69, Constitution: 124, Luck: 65) Hit points: 9300

i had trouble until i hit lvl 14, and actually got some str, which i believe decreases his damage (i'm a scout fyi)

The reason I can justify putting money into my the smaller faction guild, is merely to increase the % gold increase per gold earned, so the overall faction will generate more, thus increasing the size of the larger guild more quickly.

Or, should I be saving gold for myself, so I can buy my way into the big guild?

FYI you can make a lot of money farming the arena while you're actively at the computer, and use working for when you're not at your computer...
i'm pulling about 1 gold every 10 minutes, and more if they're a few levels higher than me.

FYI you can make a lot of money farming the arena while you're actively at the computer, and use working for when you're not at your computer...
i'm pulling about 1 gold every 10 minutes, and more if they're a few levels higher than me.

arena can be hit or miss. basically if you get high people might target u.

if you have zero gold and lose does anything happen? when i get taken down a lot of times they win like 3-5g off me.

The reason I can justify putting money into my the smaller faction guild, is merely to increase the % gold increase per gold earned, so the overall faction will generate more, thus increasing the size of the larger guild more quickly.

Or, should I be saving gold for myself, so I can buy my way into the big guild?

the only way you can buy your way into the guild, is if you have enough to get a person after you get the invite, so we could invite 2 people at the same time.

you can't transfer money, so even if you had the money you'd have to talk to travace, and thenw ait until we've put enough in the guild fund.

everyone will get in eventually. its just slow because most of us are < level 20, even level 15 to be honest...

arena can be hit or miss. basically if you get high people might target u.

if you have zero gold and lose does anything happen? when i get taken down a lot of times they win like 3-5g off me.

i think when you lose its a % of your gold... if you're going to farm arena, then you need to spend your gold in between fights. other then that you take a honor hit, but as of right now i don't see the downside in taking an honor hit.

edit: and you can not take the fight. when you click it tells you who the match is agains. if you don't like it exit area and rejoin (or just click on arena again) and get a match you like...

edit2: goddamn dexers. had em down to 42 and they evaded the rest and crited me a few times for 2k+.

Last edited:
the only way you can buy your way into the guild, is if you have enough to get a person after you get the invite, so we could invite 2 people at the same time.

you can't transfer money, so even if you had the money you'd have to talk to travace, and thenw ait until we've put enough in the guild fund.

everyone will get in eventually. its just slow because most of us are < level 20, even level 15 to be honest...

Okie dokie, I was just trying to figure the best way to get this process rolling.

I think the gold you are carrying increases the gold you can take after a win. It is not just a % of your gold. I have had 30 gold and only lost 50~ silver, but I have never won larger amounts carrying no gold.

I think the gold you are carrying increases the gold you can take after a win. It is not just a % of your gold. I have had 30 gold and only lost 50~ silver, but I have never won larger amounts carrying no gold.

interesting... there should be some info on this somewhere...

i think when you lose its a % of your gold... if you're going to farm arena, then you need to spend your gold in between fights. other then that you take a honor hit, but as of right now i don't see the downside in taking an honor hit.

edit: and you can not take the fight. when you click it tells you who the match is agains. if you don't like it exit area and rejoin (or just click on arena again) and get a match you like...

edit2: goddamn dexers. had em down to 42 and they evaded the rest and crited me a few times for 2k+.
dex doesn't help evade, its a straight 50% chance... not dex or luck helps with that

It seems to me like experience is pointless at the start. Getting gold to increase stats earlier on seems far more important than gaining levels, the levels will always be there for you. I think the best thing a guild can do is upgrade their gold first and foremost, and then experience.

Almost there, Elyst. The amount of gold won/lost is based on how much higher or lower the winner of the fight is, in relation to the loser, AND based on the amount of gold the loser has on hand. If a person with 951+ honor more than the loser wins, they gain nothing. If a person with 951+ honor less than the loser wins, they gain the maximum amount possible. The cap for levels 1-100 is equal to the level of the lowest level in the fight. Therefore, a level 10 that loses to a level 5 whom is 951 honor below them will lose a maximum of 5 gold per fight.

When folks find a "cash cow," or a person with a lot of money on them, they will attack repeatedly for the gold. You can prevent this from happening as Elyst said; spend it or donate it.

there you go, from a game administrator

Arena gold won/lost in fights? - Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

edit: so:
a) don't have any gold on you when you go to farm arena
b) keep track of the names, if you win a bunch of one person then keep attacking them...

sweet. wish ic ould remember the guy i just won 4 gold off of :(

Last edited:
It seems to me like experience is pointless at the start. Getting gold to increase stats earlier on seems far more important than gaining levels, the levels will always be there for you. I think the best thing a guild can do is upgrade their gold first and foremost, and then experience.

gaining a level at 10 increases ur gold earning ability by 15-16%, at level 20 it increases ur gold earning ability by about 10%

so it has upside too

i thought its locked at 50% for scouts. (i could be wrong), we dont have that listing for us.

maybe thats what it is... scouts are locked and dex does something else?

i'm a warrior, so maybe its a way to make up for not having the skill others do *shrug*

Back