[Sew] I think I got jacked today...

MaxxCarnage

Veteran XX
I'm pretty sure this junky kid stole my phone off my desk at work... and fuck is it frustrating. It's not necessarily the money, although I just bought the phone, but it's the shit I lost. I didn't have my pictures backed up (just got the phone) or my contacts and that's extra shitty especially now that I have kid (yes, it's true).

Fucking technology driven society. Thankfully I didn't have any important personal info on that shit. What do you guys do to protect your shit beyond a passcode?

Track it down, they all have GPS now.

Beat the shit out of a nigger, they need it.

Oh wait...

maxxla7.jpg

I'm pretty sure this junky kid stole my phone off my desk at work... and fuck is it frustrating.

What do you guys do to protect your shit beyond a passcode?

well for a start I don't work a shitty job where my fellow employees are junkies

how did he get unbanned

I was unbanned 5 years ago, I left on my own accord.

Secondly, it was someone one of my customers brought in, not an employee. I work a dealership, typically people who can afford new cars don't hang around thieves.

wtf, doesn't every smartphone have cloud backup now and some sort of find me service.

would help if we knew what kind of phone.

Those contract phone prices look nice until you have to replace it.

Someone stole my phone from behind the bar when i used to bartend around 6 years ago.

Whoever took it was probably laughing getting drinks from me all night. I was mad y0

All my shit is in the cloud, I just throw phones on the ground after I send a text message and pull out a new one and I'm good.

I'm pretty sure this junky kid stole my phone off my desk at work... and fuck is it frustrating. It's not necessarily the money, although I just bought the phone, but it's the shit I lost. I didn't have my pictures backed up (just got the phone) or my contacts and that's extra shitty especially now that I have kid (yes, it's true).

Fucking technology driven society. Thankfully I didn't have any important personal info on that shit. What do you guys do to protect your shit beyond a passcode?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lookout

Back