Seriously, fuck vegans...

Frumpy Frampton

Contributor
Veteran X
So there's this carnival/fair thing going on pretty much next door to my apartment complex called Taste Addison and I asked my hot neighbor chick to go. She brings some of her friends and little did I know she and her friends are vegans. They spent the entire time asking every fucking vendor if xxx was made out of xxx and xxx. Eventually they decided to go back to their apt and eat hummus or some shit. Instead of eating that crap I decided to stay back, eat some brisket tacos, a bbq beef sandwich, some beers and called it a night to watch the rest of the Ranger's game.

Cliffs: Seriously, it must suck to want to be a vegan.

I have dated one as well. She was pretty hot and I tried to stay impartial, but holy shit it got old fast! Every friggin meal was an issue. Butter, sauce with hidden ingredients (parm for seasoning) etc. Ugh.

I am proud to say she never got me to eat tofu or drink SOY juice¹.

¹:Soy beans don't have tits, you cannot extract milk from them.

Mine made me eat these nasty ass soy imitation chicken fingers once. I damn near puked from the consistency of the material.

i use to date vegan "scene girls"

i would eventually get oral sex out of them and get them to swallow.

Then i would show them to all of the vegan websites where they cite the consumption of seamen as breaking their little vegan code. the look on some of their faces was priceless.

2vega.jpg

there are many vegans who are over 25 who dont impose their choice in others and instead of asking for special treatment simply accept that they've chosen a difficult path in regards to diet, but you never hear about them because they dont broadcast that they are fucking vegans

i use to date vegan "scene girls"

i would eventually get oral sex out of them and get them to swallow.

Then i would show them to all of the vegan websites where they cite the consumption of seamen as breaking their little vegan code. the look on some of their faces was priceless.

Sure you did :rolleyes:

You can rot in fucking hell for putting down hummus, the world's most delicious anything.

:) Hummus is delicious and doesn't deserve to be associated with fucking vegans. Food in general, everything, is amazing. I don't understand how you can appreciate existence at all yet limit what kinds of food you eat (beyond what you don't like). *shiver* people are fucking masochistic, and kid themselves into following blatantly hypocritical creeds leading to misery.

Back