Semi-serious mac question about the new intel macs

Apple products always carried a premium.

Also, those aren't Core Duo. As far as I know, Pentium D is two P4 on one die.

OSX comes with iPhoto, iMovieHD, GarageBand, and iDVD. windows does not come with apps anywhere as useful or cool as those. (plus it comes with a few other silly ones, like photobooth)

i think those are core duo....i went to customize it and it said core duo.

those 'cool' aps can be downloaded and use with a Mac emulator on windows. THEN you save the trouble of sucking all that cock needed to get a mac!

I refuse to buy Apple mostly because I hate their new commercials of a guy pretending to be a PC and another a Mac. :hurry:

Zelgaddiss said:
those 'cool' aps can be downloaded and use with a Mac emulator on windows. THEN you save the trouble of sucking all that cock needed to get a mac!
just stfu fucking retard

It's like buying Nikes or NuBalance. They're both comprised of the same materials, more or less, but you'll pay more for the Nikes because...well...they're Nikes.

[MoM] Gort said:
It's like buying Nikes or NuBalance. They're both comprised of the same materials, more or less, but you'll pay more for the Nikes because...well...they're Nikes.

Are you calling PC's "NewBalance"? :jawdrop:

Intel Mac's are made by Asus ... go figure.

They arent all that great, certainly not worth the money thats for sure.

but the commercials make them out to be so awesome, the mac guys just got out of the box

Got Haggis? said:
OSX comes with iPhoto, iMovieHD, GarageBand, and iDVD. windows does not come with apps anywhere as useful or cool as those. (plus it comes with a few other silly ones, like photobooth)

i think those are core duo....i went to customize it and it said core duo.

You can download better software for free to run on Windows. Apple has to provide all this shit because no one else does.

Back