Security guards at airport checked my dog carrier

noah1212

Veteran XV
I was going through the security shit at the airport earlier tonight. we got to the hotel about an hour ago. Anyway one of the security guards asked us if we had our dog carrier checked. After telling him that we had not, he spent 30 minutes tracking down our dog before it got on the plane so he could search it.wtf lol. Who the fuck bombs a dog. If someone bombs there dog there a dick.

On the weekends, during the day, before I get drunk, I like to go to the dog pound and pick up spare dogs and attach them to home made pipe bombs. Heh, wouldn't you know they go pretty far when they explode.

I was going through the security shit at the airport earlier tonight. we got to the hotel about an hour ago. Anyway one of the security guards asked us if we had our dog carrier checked. After telling him that we had not, he spent 30 minutes tracking down our dog before it got on the plane so he could search it.wtf lol. Who the fuck bombs a dog. If someone bombs there dog there a dick.

Yeah, because clearly someone who wants to blow up an airplane is concerned about being a dick.

mohammed: "i know, we could shove this bomb up a dog's ass & put it on a plane"

ackbar: "meh, that's kind of a dick move, don't you think?"

mohammed: "yeah, you're right, let's just strap ourselves with this shit"

dog carriers are a good place to stash drugs

it makes sense if sniffing dogs flip out at a 'dog' in a carrier

If it's religous and its for ala or whatever the fuck the persons a terrorist. but a puppy?? thats just a flat out douchebag move.

You're just trying to repress the memory of being cavity searched. You substituted it with a fake dog check-in story.
Get therapy douchebag.

Back