second monitor

Life without a second PC is not worth living. I've got two monitors, each attached to their own PC, all controlled with one keyboard and mouse.

Two attached to one wouldn't be so bad if Windows wasn't fucking retarded about how it handles the second monitor. You can't even use the second screen half the time when you're playing games or anything either. It's so half assed :(

That must be why they score among the top of the consumer reports testing lineup every time.

You're dumb :lol:

It's pretty widely recognized that Samsung manufactures panels for use in other brands of LCD monitors, and that they're the EXACT same fucking panels that they use in their own.

There are only 3 manufacturers of LCD panels. Samsung, LG, and uhh.. AUG? Samsung allegedly makes the best panels. Right now, I do love my LG though.

uhg, 2 widescreens fucking blow. I set my 2 19 US's aside for 2 22's and abosulutely hated it, finally switched back to the 19's after about a month.

any particular models?

I got the syncMaster 906aw which is a 19" widescreen and its great, no ghosting, high contrast ratio (2000:1), and easy auto settings for one touch changes.

They offer the SyncMaster 225bw which only has 700:1 contrast ratio with a 22" screen.
The more expensive Samsung 2263DX 22" claims to have an 8000:1 contrast ratio.

Life without a second PC is not worth living. I've got two monitors, each attached to their own PC, all controlled with one keyboard and mouse.

Two attached to one wouldn't be so bad if Windows wasn't fucking retarded about how it handles the second monitor. You can't even use the second screen half the time when you're playing games or anything either. It's so half assed :(

wow

just wow

Back