Season's over, where are you at?

Skei

Veteran X
So season's ending and what did your active team close it out at?

closing my 5v5 at 2080. Don't know what rank since armory didn't update yet.

The Armory

Our guild's A-team though is ending it at 2490 at rank 1!

The Armory

i spent the entire season on bullshit teams one way or another, waiting for season2 (i tried to stir up interest in my guild then got stuck with non-sense teams thinkin the season would be short and i could just make new teams).

5v5 topped off at 2000+ but just fell into 1900s as our pally went off to do military shit for a month. :(

3v3 has always been a joke and barely plays. shaman-hunter-lock is a bad combo. we were in 1800-1900 range most of the time, in spite of the fact we barely give a fuck (shaman is in aurora and is practically raiding 24/7). i intend to start a new 3v3 this week or next, perhaps just adding a pally.

ive yet to have a stable 2v2 with a decent combo until now, but we were idiots this week and played with him discipline and me demo. :lol:

done give a fuck, tho, cuz im in it for the 5v5 long-term but i expect to break 2k fairly quickly with my new 2v2 partner.

im starting s2 with fairly good gear so... im happy.

2v2 finished at 2054, was on two solid 3v3 teams which were at 2250 and 2297 before I left them, and my 5v5 is at 2296, which I'm hoping is high enough for a Drake. We shall see.

The Armory

Last edited:
2305 in 2v2 :/

Had some bad games and lost some points the other night or we'd be higher. We decided to just get it up to 2300 and finish for the season instead of risking anything. Especially since the queues tonight were almost 10 min long even though plenty high teams were queueing (capped the instance servers or something)

Back