Scoobysnack vs. DrJonez

what the fuck

how did i get involved in this

tell us the story of how you emptied out four full beer kegs in under 45 minutes only to leave and get hit by a car. Then maybe you can go into how you have a replica spitfire in your backyard that you climb into and make plane sounds until your mother calls you in for dinner?

oh wait....wrong guy :/

Did Scooby get you a job at his help desk? You sound a lot like Mael. I wish I could be in the $7.50/hour brigade. :(

PS: Scooby is abusive and beats his wife.

:rofl:

good try. now type out the sounds you make will you sit in your replica airplanes and have imaginary dog fights, ace.

kura how come the closer i get to stafford springs the more and more people look like they have some sort of developmental retardation

:lies:

It's summer time and unless you live in the southern hemisphere or way way in the north there is no need for firewood.

Au contraire!

Seeing that it's spring, my grandfather decided he wanted to rid himself of one of the trees in his backyard. Hence, firewood :)

It still needs to dry out and be split. I never said we were burning it today!

Besides, who has campfires out back during the winter? :nuts:

also kura i dont understand how you can devote some portion of your mental activities to figuring out the consequences of hand-to-hamfist combat between scooby and jonez

yet you dont understand people who like football

tell us the story of how you emptied out four full beer kegs in under 45 minutes only to leave and get hit by a car. Then maybe you can go into how you have a replica spitfire in your backyard that you climb into and make plane sounds until your mother calls you in for dinner?

oh wait....wrong guy :/
I wish I had a replica Spitfire. That would be pretty cool.

I'd be nice if my mom could call me in, too. Too bad she's dead.

Third Scenario: Scooby and Jonez teaming up and hiring a private detective to find Kura, then, go on a road trip to visit him. Possibly coming back with hours of video and photos showing who really is the saddest member of the TW community.

Everyday, all alone.....all alone.

kura how come the closer i get to stafford springs the more and more people look like they have some sort of developmental retardation
That's a good question.

Don't ever stop at the Stafford Big Y. I have been in there a few times while travelling off 190. It looks like something out of a Lovecraft story.

I do know that they were considering Stafford as a low level nuclear waste dump at some point.
Maybe it happened.

But it's probably the NASCAR factor in reality.

so this thread had/has the potential to be pretty huge

has all the major players involved to make it huge but i don't see jonez biting like he used to

your only chance is scooby getting liquored up and coming in here with mael on hanging off his nuts

Back