SCOOBY BUY THE TRIBES TRADEMARK ITS UP FOR GRABS AND I CANT IM NOT AMERICAN

Not with u or candy man turning it into pc trump forum while supporting the t1 discord circlejerk censorship crowd

also u got Lucifer court vs me where we did this exact same cycled in 2019 2017 etc etc and I made u cave on those ones

memory deleting drugs r a bitch eh

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to spockhammer again.

He doesn't know I have Trump here

he also doesn't know I'm boosted way past 17/17 arrests already

he also thinks giving the trademark to ppl who ban for the f word like Lyon acro and lord kermit is a good thing

+ deleted the name library of registered accounts on tw

including ultra sky (my mom's account LOL)

Not with u or candy man turning it into pc trump forum while supporting the t1 discord circlejerk censorship crowd

also u got Lucifer court vs me where we did this exact same cycled in 2019 2017 etc etc and I made u cave on those ones

memory deleting drugs r a bitch eh

I remember though I think memory delete no longer works in me :shrug:

I agree this is our chance to take over tribes and bring it back to tw and remove it from erez and his supercomputer son who will try to take control and keep the families false legacy going

I agree this is our chance to take over tribes and bring it back to tw and remove it from erez and his supercomputer son who will try to take control and keep the families false legacy going

I am the owner of the name Tribes™. Any use of the name has to be expressly approved by me in writing in triplicate with bank notarization. I of course will retain the canary copy.

and a 1 time filing fee of $3.50

I am the owner of the name Tribes™. Any use of the name has to be expressly approved by me in writing in triplicate with bank notarization. I of course will retain the canary copy.

and a 1 time filing fee of $3.50

You need to make this into a shirt that only you wear

Yeah and someone that hates tribes and deletes content on the free speech forum and takes the internet serious and does kiss the ring for forgiveness small man behaviours

U are not remotely close to rayn quality and ur gonna tank tw

you are a psychopathic idiot. When are you going to flip and get banned again?

Last I heard next time it's permanent so please hurry up. It is a matter of time.

Back