School Shooting in Florida

:lol: typical liberal logic

wGlgkJN.jpg

take his fucking guns away duh. oh wait the NRA owns your lunch so republican swamp will delay until hands are forced and everybody gets their toys taken away. get in front of this one you dumb greedy fucks

LOL

doesn't realize that the nationalization of our property, or our constitutional rights, isn't going to be seized, stolen, taken or relinquished without an actual fight and another civil war

sorry bernie bot

doesn't realize that the nationalization of our property, or our constitutional rights, isn't going to be seized, stolen, taken or relinquished without an actual fight and another civil war

you seemed to be okay with russia influencing fair elections

guess democracy isn't a right worth fighting for :shrug:

look tele and the NRA have a point with "but my rights" - im a fan of rights and guns are a right - but if.. say for example the 12th amendment was killing 20 kids a month, I'd at least take a second look at it, you know?

same way you would make people show id to vote in our elections?

because of "some" voter fraud

or reconsider our immigration policy because of "some" cartel and gang crime problems

or is this nothing at all like that because it doesn't fulfill your dogmatic goals and political agenda?

given how scared you are of russian foreign meddling stopping illegals from voting should be your new top priority........as is keeping non-americans out

LOLOLOLOLO right?

LOL

sorry bernie bot

have fun with a hunting rifle dumb fuck

you seemed to be okay with russia influencing fair elections

guess democracy isn't a right worth fighting for :shrug:

it absolutely is worth fighting for

we need a wall to keep the "russians out"

and voter id to make sure that only American voters vote

you are of course A-ok with all of this and i am glad we have finally found a platform that we can both get behind

in return you can have your upwards of 7k people who may or may not be correctly or incorrectly placed on a no fly list within the USA.....we agree they can't buy guns until they can legally figure out how to get off the list

see......compromise is simple

thank you

have fun with a hunting rifle dumb fuck

^^^^

speaking of someone who should be on a do not fly or buy list

really this is a liberal thing

if we took the DNC voter registration list and made that the DO NOT BUY list i know we could reduce gun misuse and killings by over 90%

we really need to think about this and the real definition of mental illness that is rotting america

that is a gun control proposal i think 100% of the country can get behind

and that way over half the country is forever disarmed

(through their own free volition)

i mean how can we beat that compromise?

I hope Trump signs that into law tomorrow

same way you would make people show id to vote in our elections?

because of "some" voter fraud

I suggest if you really care about voting rights you look into the stats on that - it's a very simple math problem. You figure out which number is bigger, valid voters disenfranchised by voter ID, or people trying to commit voter fraud. You stop whatever is more of an issue. Voting is just counting, so you should try to minimize the margin of error.

or reconsider our immigration policy because of "some" cartel and gang crime problems

immigration isn't a right. that's a policy debate.

given how scared you are of russian foreign meddling stopping illegals from voting should be your new top priority........as is keeping non-americans out

I'm all for that if you can ensure no americans get disenfranchised.

And lets be clear - I'm not the only one scared of russian foreign meddling. The DNI, CIA, FBI, NSA heads.. these are Trump's handpicked people btw, not liberal cucks - they just testified to congress a day ago they were all worried about it based on what they've seen. And you act like it's not real. Okay.

Last edited:
are you ESL or just a garden variety dumbfuck republican conservatard

wat?

don't you think it's fair to restrict registered democrats from buying a gun? it's what the majority of democrats want, right? it's a good compromise.

are you ESL or just a garden variety dumbfuck republican conservatard

don't shoot me bro

take a deep breath and let the kids live another day

wat?

don't you think it's fair to restrict registered democrats from buying a gun? it's what the majority of democrats want, right? it's a good compromise.

i am getting the impression they don't know what they want

that maybe they really should be treated like the children they act like

i used the term dumbfuck republican conservatard and havax thought i was talking to him :lol:

I suggest if you really care about voting rights you look into the stats on that - it's a very simple math problem. You figure out which number is bigger, valid voters disenfranchised by voter ID, or people trying to commit voter fraud. You stop whatever is more of an issue. Voting is just counting, so you should try to minimize the margin of error.

good thing the states cheating the hardest are least willing to share such information.

but we don't need proof or the benefit of the doubt anymore

we just need to be safe at any cost from foreign meddling in our democracy

we have to weed out the russian bots among us and the best way to do that is e-verify, a wall, and strict voter id laws u know?

of course u agree with this......because this is what concerns you

If the number of voter fraud attempts was more than the number of actual citizens disenfranchised by voter ID, then you do voter ID. It's not a policy debate. I don't care which one you do, and I'm not interested in "cheating" the system. It's a math problem. You do whatever option affects the vote the least.

If the number of voter fraud attempts was more than the number of actual citizens disenfranchised by voter ID, then you do voter ID. It's not a policy debate. I don't care which one you do, and I'm not interested in "cheating" the system. It's a math problem. You do whatever option affects the vote the least.

sounds pretty racist to me triple, you need to check that pampered white privilege i say

especially for someone who cares so much about background checks he says

foreign meddling

DSyMtACXcAA4dP7.jpg

to presume poor black people don't have id is racist af and u know it

Back