ScanFLX (for your netflix needs)

so...go to a store to find a movie, then add it to your queue if netflix has it?

why not just fire up the netflix app, search for the movie, and add it that way?

so...go to a store to find a movie, then add it to your queue if netflix has it?

why not just fire up the netflix app, search for the movie, and add it that way?

Well, the idea is that if you're at the store or at a friend's house or whatever, you just scan a bunch. It's faaaaast - much faster than typing in the movies one at a time. I've actually used it a lot.

They should make the app work with Redbox.

Scan the movie, see if a nearby Redbox has it, and if so preorder it and you can go pick it up.

It's the same idea for a service that makes more sense - as in a lot of these cases if you're at the store already there may be a Redbox in the same store or one close by.

Well, the idea is that if you're at the store or at a friend's house or whatever, you just scan a bunch. It's faaaaast - much faster than typing in the movies one at a time. I've actually used it a lot.

Imagining the nerd sitting around and scanning all of his friends movies so he remembers to watch them on netflix is hilarious thank you for making me laugh.

My mom always tells me that I should write an app. I never have an idea for one. Mostly because everyone writes apps now. This reminds me of that. I can't wait for the app that cuts and pastes text.

dont forget loops wife beat the shit out of him

not sure if related but worth mentioning

:sunny:
I know I can always count on you for that. Amazing. xoxo!
EDIT: could you at least append EX- in there somewhere? I don't like even thinking about still being married to that cunt.

Imagining the nerd sitting around and scanning all of his friends movies so he remembers to watch them on netflix is hilarious thank you for making me laugh.

It was more of a situation where I was at a... oh fuck. yeah, nerd. nevermind.

...wait. hi elmar!

Last edited:
Back