[sc2]1v1 tournament sunday@4pmEST

Deception

Veteran XX
Hey everyone, I'm hosting a tournament next Sunday, September 5th 4pm EST. It will be 1 vs 1, best of 3. All you need to do is head over to The Semi-Pro Gaming League and sign up click the starcraft 2 - 1 vs 1 tournament from the tournaments menu and join the tournament. I will close signups the day of the tournament.

Also if anyone would like to host any starcraft tournaments or tournaments for any other games let me know and I'll set it up for you.

Tell your friends, sign up yourself, it it works out well, it's something I can setup to be a weekly ordeal. There's a ladder on the site as well that could be fun if we got enough people to do it since the ingame ladder is kind of lacking.

Cliffs:
1v1 tournament Sept 5th 4PM EST
register at The Semi-Pro Gaming League
click join tournament

how is the in-game ladder lacking

It's great for telling you where you rank for the random 100 people you're on the ladder with. But you don't get an overall comparison of your skill against people who you actually want to play. Granted the custom divisions are nice, but you still can't choose who you play.

It's great for telling you where you rank for the random 100 people you're on the ladder with. But you don't get an overall comparison of your skill against people who you actually want to play. Granted the custom divisions are nice, but you still can't choose who you play.

actually the ladder rankings are designed to give you an accurate gauge of your skill without having to play ever other player out there...

Back