SAT essay

-B0B-

Veteran X
did everyone else have the one about human creativity? that was weak sauce

the math seemed a ton easier this year the english made up for the lack of analogies with what seemed like harder vocab

im guessing i get around a 1900

the dumb thing is that i got a 1280 on the old one and my class (06) is the first class that UC schools arent accepting old scores from

and im horrible at essays so blahhhh

SpicyMcHaggis said:
SAT....essay? wtf.

haha, you kids got screwed. i took mine 2 years ago...
go multiple choice, bitches!
They also seriously dumbed down the test. Now colleges will have to adjust their placement scale... after the first few tests, anyway.

Mine was majority rule also.

Last edited:
Canadian university admissions is so much simpler. There are no standardized tests and no application essays (unless a specific program requires that you fill out an extra form, but even then it's most likely short answers). The main thing they look at is your average of your top 6 courses (including prereqs). Of course, the downside to this is that if you go to a particularly hard high school you're kind of screwed, and that you can go to private night schools and basically buy your mark.

I graduated in 04, but I remember doing a test-SAT or something they used our school as Guinea Pigs. But anywho, like 2/3s of the kids got tests with the essay part, and then some of us didn't. It was awesome because they didn't really change the tests, they just left out the essay part for a lot of us and we got like a 3 hours lunch that day.

Back