Sarah Palin

mrkshammerhand

Veteran XX
as someone who is following her with interest... this is the most unbiased informational type article I have seen yet: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/21/magazine/21palin-t.html?_r=1&ref=magazine&pagewanted=all

its very very long for you bastards who have a short attention span.

Cliffs: Sarah Palin Keeps a close eye on the political arena and has elements in place to make a run for president. will she? only Palin knows but she is hardcore prepping for it.

my opinion... what america wanted when they voted for change was reform from bush not a bunch of liberal bullshit. Palin offers the true change for reform of the current out of control government.

flame away but if you want to know who and what she is read the times article.

I didn't read it but you posted something from the NY Times and said it was unbiased. That makes me giggle.

I'd never vote for a female anyway, but if I had to, it wouldn't be that retard.

It's hard to fathom how dumb someone has to be to like her. Far, far dumber than your average head-in-the-clouds liberal that likes Obama. Far dumber.

lurker mostly been around since planet tribes BB.

read here almost every day as its what keeps us old folks(46) in touch with whats going on in the world of the net.

am a Hillary supporter and posted a ton of shit about what a disaster obama was and was yelled down and now you liberal obama loving idiots are regretting his ascention as he continues to become the worst president ever.

Palin is a puppet, the tea party is a sham and a Palin presidency would be an absolute disaster.

lurker mostly been around since planet tribes BB.

read here almost every day as its what keeps us old folks(46) in touch with whats going on in the world of the net.

am a Hillary supporter and posted a ton of shit about what a disaster obama was and was yelled down and now you liberal obama loving idiots are regretting his ascention as he continues to become the worst president ever.

I don't regret voting for Obama. I think he's done more good in 2 years than Bush did in 8.

I hope Sarah Palin runs for President in 2012. There's no way she would win, and it would only guarantee that Obama gets a second term.

Fool, saying that Palin was a puppet is an insult to puppets. :)

Back