... said the cable news organization once Goatse'd by TW.

Bounty

Love
Veteran XX
How CNN found the Reddit user behind the Trump wrestling GIF - CNNPolitics.com

CNN is not publishing "HanA**holeSolo's" name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.

CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.

:hrm:

#CNNISJEWNEWS

DDwkYXrW0AEH6Nz.jpg

that's what has the kikes on the warpath

Last edited:
Like American cars being unreliable and made of plastic, they are creating a negative association that will take decades to melt away.

lol 'moon crickets'

qcR1YbH.jpg

All laughing aside I don't like the precedent that has just been set here.

Companies suck at this because older people green light this stuff with no idea how the internet works.

Blizzard tried to do something where all WoW players could be traced back to their IRL name, and the whole internet nexted everyone in the company and it too Blizz a short time to shut that horrible idea down.

He would fit in well here.

or pretty much anywhere, they don't seem to realise how deep this sort of shit runs in the general population.

This is what they decide to make a big deal about? A photo shopped wrestling gif? Why would anyone apologize? Newspapers been using satire forever with shit like this.

Even though people would forget about this in a week, he would probably lose his current job and it would put him in a predicament. Maybe he has a family.

But CNN just validated all his wonky Jew quotes he was posting. Any time someone says something offensive you just brush it off and don't pay attention to it. Going full sperg is the exact opposite of what you want to do. It's almost like you are showing guilt, even if there is no guilt to be had.

I remember when Curt video game extraordinaire Schilling did it to those two guys on twitter.

Expect CNN to tell Reddit to close down The_Donald or they'll run a story on how Reddit is full of racists, bigots, and other haters...

This guy sounds like a hoot.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Maybe change, "defend to the death" with just defend.

after reading through some of those tweets, i'm getting the impression that society, at large, does not understand humor at all

what i mean is that there were numerous people who seemed to think that gif was a legitimate call for violence against the media

are people really this stupid? or are they just trying to sensationalize stupid, petty rubbish

i don't know when people started to take every-single-thing as literal and completely serious

i'm just going to tell my self they're all al' muktar-ing bc that makes me feel a little bit better, at least

Back