[S0) }SOOO} As it turns out, retirement doesn't actually suck balls...

when your wife retires do you plan to stay in dubai?

Not permanently. Son finishes school here in summer 2022 and will then go to school in UK. We may stay a year or two more depending on the finances and how much longer she wants to work. Not especially keen to live back in UK anytime soon, it's almost as depressing as America politically.

Not permanently. Son finishes school here in summer 2022 and will then go to school in UK. We may stay a year or two more depending on the finances and how much longer she wants to work. Not especially keen to live back in UK anytime soon, it's almost as depressing as America politically.

don't you WANT to live amongst the throngs of left leaning cucks like yourself?

or do you actually prefer living amongst the rooftop gay and tranny tossers?

don't you WANT to live amongst the throngs of left leaning cucks like yourself?

or do you actually prefer living amongst the rooftop gay and tranny tossers?

You're aware that the UK has a Conservative government, a fucked up virus response, and a PM who's almost as much of a comedy fucknut as Trump, right?

Whereas here in Dubai we have a leader who actually leads, one of the best virus responses and impacts anywhere in the world, and all the other good stuff that I now have more time to enjoy.

So yeah fuck living in the UK for now. It would be almost as bad as being you.

How does that compare to being asleep at the wheel of the world's most economically powerful nation during a global pandemic? Asking for quarter of a million dead people.

How does that compare to being asleep at the wheel of the world's most economically powerful nation during a global pandemic? Asking for quarter of a million dead people.

always a dumb argument

no different here

trump did not cause 250k deaths

neither did covid-19 for that matter

but you are certainly a master at repeating the msm fear mongering and talking points, so you go girl

always a dumb argument

no different here

trump did not cause 250k deaths

neither did covid-19 for that matter

but you are certainly a master at repeating the msm fear mongering and talking points, so you go girl

Deaths per capita in US is 12 times what it is in UAE. So I dunno must be just unlucky or they counted wrong. Inconceivable that it could in any way be a function of leadership and governance. Strange isn't it?

Deaths per capita in US is 12 times what it is in UAE. So I dunno must be just unlucky or they counted wrong. Inconceivable that it could in any way be a function of leadership and governance. Strange isn't it?

could be the hot crisp desert air too, who fucking knows? but if it was the other way around, i still wouldn't blame your bigot leader with multiple wives. :shrug:

I dunno. I suppose if Utah had an authoritarian muslim governor ruling for 14 years over a populace with an average age of 30 we'd have a better basis for comparison.

Back