[RVON] Racist Video or Not?

i saw a monkey not a black person. i mean nigger i mean i say a monkey not a nigger ahahahah i see what you diD!!!!!!

No. They've shown that commercial about 3000 times. Plus, they've had plenty of other stories about her without showing that commercial. So no.

If there was no intention to be racist, it wasn't. If it wasn't racist, it was just oversensitivity on the part of the offended.

19erc.gif

No, only the bitches are bitches. Most of the pearl clutching hyperventilators are liberal whites.

No. They've shown that commercial about 3000 times. Plus, they've had plenty of other stories about her without showing that commercial. So no.

^This. Which is exactly what I posted in the other thread of this that Musashi started.

The youtube clips looks edited to manipulate the context into implying what the title of video states it's supposed to imply.

It's deliberately cut together to show only the monkey... where is the lead up part prior to and the tag line afterwards to advertise the show? There is no context to commercial to sell a product or service.

If someone hadn't draw the connection for me... I would never have made the link that infers that the gymnast is a monkey.

Back