Rurouni Kenshin OVA 1-4

Alchemist said:
CF, but I would assume you have all the Evangelion episodes with subtitles?

I am missing a few :(

On tape, yes. The only thing I have digitally is whatever everyone else offers me :D

well you see the Clown Gestapo :jester: betrayed me, something about me not being able to pay them their mandatory soul of a 15 year old virgin girl or something DOH :shinner: oh get some more slayers, please!

Urge did you do something to the ftp? my connection is flying today. I was getting 5kps on tues and now I'm up to a stable 50kps. anyway, if my connection stays this good, outlaw star 1-8 will be up and slayers next fills will be up by tonight.

Lord Elessar said:
tenchi and dbz dubs are bad, but the worst dub I've ever seen was a slayers dub. the english voice for lina had nothing behind it. no emotion, no feeling. it sucked so bad.

*Gasp* Blasphemer!

Ceiling_Fan said:
Dub quality is a reflection of the importance of the voice acting industry in Japan as compared to the US.

In Japan, voice acting can be a career in and of itself. Individual seiyuu can become quite popular and well-known, with the best of them being highly sought after by the producers of a series.

In America the people doing Anime dubs are wannabe actors or choral majors who can't get work with Disney or in whatever field they wanted to get into.

Sweet! Does that mean I have a chance of becoming a voice actor?!

Screw Disney! I'll get into it just for anime.

Lord Elessar said:
I like dbz, just not english dbz :)
example: who in the hell is this Hercule guy? I hate it when dubs change people's names

Dubora...*Cringe*

OF all people I expected a name change from was Majin Buu, but it's the same.

WTF?

Can someone shed some light on why they change the names of the characters for english dubs. The Hercule - Mr. Satan from dbz was just an example, that one is really obvious why it was changed. others are not so obvious. Name changing is one of the things I hate most about dubbed anime.

ok I was going through my outlaw star and noticed only episodes 1-6 are subs. I've got dubs of 7, 8, 11, 14, 15, 18, 20-25. I'm gonna hold off on uploading those unless you all have interest in them. Instead, I'm gonna upload season 1 of Ranma tonight. for Ranma, I've got 1-7 and 9-18. I think they are numbered wrong and I actually have episode 8. If someone knows a link that has write ups on Ranma episodes, it would help. Anime Turnpike is down :(

edit: the Ranma episodes are dubbed, but it's not really that bad. didn't lose too much in the translation.

Trigun 12 and 13 are up. Was gonna put more up, but I can't get into Krius' FTP for some reason or another.

Ah well.

I'm uploading the FLCL Original Soundtrack instead :D

Back