Runnin' the Ho Playbook

malibru

Veteran X
Sup dudes...

I wanted to take the time to alert you I am effectively running the Ho playbook. Maybe you can give me more tips on how to be extra good at this devious plan. List of things acquired below.

Wealthy/healthy boyfriend
Quite a bit of jewelry
Multiple vacations
Large house in nice neighborhood
Knocked up - sucker is on the hook for 18 years easy

And today, he bought me a new used car with less than 16k miles.

So like...am I doing it right?

wow less than 16k miles. You really struck gold there. Was it a leased car? Did you get all the maintenance records? Hopefully the car has good re-sale value. Good luck with it!

Move to Georgia. After you leave him he is on the hook for 20% of his gross income for child support. For 18 years.

- Tapatapatapatalk

Parody... Whatever.

Yeah, you're doing it right. If you need advice of ways to fuck over the man then you need help. It's automatic in most women. In simple terms, ask for everything.

I could add these thing to the playbook.

Buy a new house.
Remodel kitchen with all new appliances, granite counter tops, tile floor.
Remodel bathrooms, tile floors, tile showers.

That right there is enough to put the man in debt for years. Women love to remodel homes.

gj malibo milk that chink for all he's worth
hope u don't have a miscarriage w all ur fat and health problems

Parody... Whatever.

Yeah, you're doing it right. If you need advice of ways to fuck over the man then you need help. It's automatic in most women. In simple terms, ask for everything.

I could add these thing to the playbook.

Buy a new house.
Remodel kitchen with all new appliances, granite counter tops, tile floor.
Remodel bathrooms, tile floors, tile showers.

That right there is enough to put the man in debt for years. Women love to remodel homes.

i kno someone who is doing all of this for his wife that already cheated among other things

ngfm u really should write a book

Back