[RROD] xbox out of warranty :(

eM.XeNoN

Veteran XV
Anyone have a good link to a nice how-to to self repair my xbox? I know several of you have done it and probably have some good info other then "take off case put on new Paste and screws voila".

Thanks tribblewers!

Been playing mine quite a bit since I have some time off work.

It has frozen on me twice now just playing Forza. I scared. :(

Let's see, xbox or xbox 360? why do people have such a hard time saying 360? i dont know if ur talking about xbox or xbox 360 u fucknut stinky ass

Ppl still have non 360's? I post on tribalwar therefore am a millionaire :p

It's past the three year.

Nofix is the man I was hoping to see. I saw you have fixed several of these things.

I'm running errands so is thermal paste #8 washers and 5mm machine screws all I need to buy?

my 360 stopped working last week, I haven't looked to see any ways to fix it yet but I imagine it will never work again with my electronics skills

Let's see, xbox or xbox 360? why do people have such a hard time saying 360? i dont know if ur talking about xbox or xbox 360 u fucknut stinky ass

maybe you should use some fucking logic and realize that the original xbox couldn't possibly have a RROD because it doesn't have a fucking ring of lights

Actually it did. I'm not sure whether it changed colors though to indicate certain hardware failures like the 360.

No, actually I don't get why people say XBOX instead of XBOX 360. It would be like saying Nintendo instead of Super NES, or Sega, instead of Genesis. It makes no sense. It's fucking retarded like apollod and his extra chromosome.

You can find a how-to on youtube brosef.

Note: I didn't watch this, it was one of the first ones that came up.

EFFORT PHIL

Back