rpg games like Deus Ex?

System shock 2
Stalker with Faiakes Mod
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Mass Effect (Favorite)
Kotor(I liked 2 better than 1)

Plus Deus Ex 2 was worse than the 1st one cause it was trying to be a FPS more than a blend of both

u obviously don't understand the difference between games like kotor and bloodlines
well, let's see

in kotor, you go around talking to people, occasionally killing stuff, spending experience points to get better attributes and powers and buying better equipment

whereas in bloodlines, you go around talking to people, occasionally killing stuff, spending experience points to get better attributes and powers and buying better equipment

yeah, the difference is overwhelming

u obviously don't understand the difference between games like kotor and bloodlines

Amadeus pretty much summed up what I was going to say. The combat systems are different, but they essentially fall under the same action-rpg genre.

Amadeus pretty much summed up what I was going to say. The combat systems are different, but they essentially fall under the same action-rpg genre.

there's a huge difference between a party-based 3rd person rpg and a fps-rpg where you control one person and it's twitch based

there's a huge difference between a party-based 3rd person rpg and a fps-rpg where you control one person and it's twitch based
Wow, you mean it might be harder to kill things in VTMB? Wow, what an enormous and fundamental difference in gameplay mechanics!

Btw Kotor 1 has harder fights than Vampire.

Back