Ronda Rousey Got Destroyed

I don't understand either. Everyone loses eventually.

She was like super uber undefeated champion for a very long time.

Most everyone goes their entire life without experiencing anywhere near the dominance she did.

Also, she seems very skillful at hiding her battered face with pillows and hoodies.

She'll be fine.

But yeah, losing sucks.

the talking point seems to be that she was super undefeated against underwhelming opponents

i don't feel sorry for her even tho i wanted her to keep winning. the hype train was fun. but it's real fighting and not the wwf

however sports/fight fans are really stupid. and u know there's no god when faggots like mayweather that get bottomed out by bieber behind closed doors get the last laugh

sigpic15121_2.gif

In a previous Holy Holm fight she does a leg kick to the abdomen and the girl receiving it screams out in pain. It's the saddest thing to watch.

Women fighting doesn't seem the same as guys fighting.

I bet they told her to suck in her gut and only took pics from shoulders up (Myspace angles). But Daymn, she's big.

smart. after getting knocked out people usually can't handle punches/kicks like they used too. if she wants to get back where she was, she probably should take even longer off to make sure shes 100%

She looks grossly out of shape and overweight she going to need to take off a year at least.

Back