ROMNEY 2012!

That can't be TseTse as there is a huge lack of paragraphs in his posts.

It's not TseTse. Tigran doesn't have the mental capacity to form his own thoughts let alone paragraphs on any topic. Most of his replies are copy/pasted directly from MSNBC/Lastwordblog and thinkprogress.org

You Know Who Else Has or Had Swiss Bank Accounts?

Kim Jong-il
Kim Jong-il keeps $4bn 'emergency fund' in European banks - Telegraph

Hosni Mubarak
Swiss freeze Mubarak family bank accounts - FT.com

Bahsar Assad
Mesopotamische Gesellschaft « Switzerland issued an asset freeze on 20 million Swiss Francs in bank accounts belonging to relatives of Bashar Assad.

Saddam Hussein
Saddam's missing billions: former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein is believed to have salted away billions of US dollars in banks around the world during his reign of terror. Finding the cash is tricky enough but then proving its provenance is virtual

Omar al-Bashir
Wikileaks: Sudan President stashed billions in secret bank accounts, says ICC prosecutor - Sudan Tribune: Plural news and views on Sudan

Islam Karimov
“Uzbekistan is the biggest family business in the world” - UzNews.net

Robert Mugabe
How Mugabe lost his Swiss bank account | News | The Week UK

Osama bin Laden
Osama’s Bank Account : The New Yorker

Augusto Pinochet
Pinochet's daughter freed on bail in tax fraud case - International News - redOrbit

Slobodan Milosevic
Milosevic shifts millions to Liechtenstein banks | World news | The Observer

Ferdinand Marcos
Marcos' Swiss Hoard Revealed : Ex-President's $800-Million Account Discovered - Los Angeles Times

ychS4.gif

Yeah that's pretty golden.

Disclosure forms reveal that Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, a member of Congress from Florida, previously held funds with investments in Swiss banks, foreign drug companies, and the state bank of India. This revelation comes mere days after the Democratic chair attacked presumptive Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney for holding money in Swiss bank accounts in the past.

---------------------------------------------

Yet, I don't care if she, or Romney are doing it. It doesn't really matter since it's their money.

Last edited:
I care if one of them wants to be the president of the united states

Don't you?

Not really, it's their private money they earned.

Some people say that Obama doesn't give enough to charity. It's his money, he can give it to charity if he wants to, doesn't matter to me, you know?

obama is a silver-tongued asshole that cares for nothing but himself and the muslim brotherhood.

Not really, it's their private money they earned.

Some people say that Obama doesn't give enough to charity. It's his money, he can give it to charity if he wants to, doesn't matter to me, you know?

That bothers me because it's hypocritical as fuck. He campaigns on being so generous, so charitable, so caring and that rich people are greedy, uncaring, non-charitable fucks. Then he donates a whopping 0.5% of his income to Reverend Wright's anti-Semitic church? Romney isn't out their calling himself the people's champion against Swiss bank accounts.

Dem logic here is real funny though. Apparently, it's a big problem that rich people are investing money overseas. A major reason they do this is to avoid onerous taxes. Dem logic? Let's jack up their personal income taxes, corporate taxes, and capital gains taxes. That will surely encourage them to reinvest in American jerbs.

A major reason they do this is to avoid onerous taxes. Dem logic? Let's jack up their personal income taxes, corporate taxes, and capital gains taxes. That will surely encourage them to reinvest in American jerbs.

Yeah, that didn't work in Greece, just led to more people avoiding paying taxes and eventually the economy crumbled on itself.

Also, that whole tax tax tax thing isn't working in Maryland either.
In Maryland, Higher Taxes Chase Out Rich: Study

That bothers me because it's hypocritical as fuck. He campaigns on being so generous, so charitable, so caring and that rich people are greedy, uncaring, non-charitable fucks. Then he donates a whopping 0.5% of his income to Reverend Wright's anti-Semitic church? Romney isn't out their calling himself the people's champion against Swiss bank accounts.

Dem logic here is real funny though. Apparently, it's a big problem that rich people are investing money overseas. A major reason they do this is to avoid onerous taxes. Dem logic? Let's jack up their personal income taxes, corporate taxes, and capital gains taxes. That will surely encourage them to reinvest in American jerbs.

for 2010, and it is not a favorable one for Romney. By my calculation, the Obamas paid 40% of their money in both federal taxes and charitable giving in 2010, while the Romneys paid a combined rate of 28%. The Bidens paid a combined rate of 24%.

Read more: Is Mitt Romney Really More Charitable Than Barack Obama? | Swampland | TIME.com

Is Mitt Romney Really More Charitable Than Barack Obama? | Swampland | TIME.com

I wouldn't call Willard's donations to the Mormon church "charitable". They're more of a Super-PAC than a charity.

Back