ROFLcopters! I've been nominated??

BitRaiser

Veteran X
Somehow it seems I've been nominated as a TCS admin.
While I'm touched, this is funny as hell consitering I've got very little active interest in comp and the number of heads I've butted with around here.

So... laugh with me folks!
LAUGH!

(Sorry Beren, I found this so amusing, I just had ta share.)

Actually... the shocking thing is it isn't.
Vote fer Patch, I say, when the actual voting starts.
Don't worry, I've already declined. I've got too much on the go these days to be thinking about admining, mapping, working on a pusdo-mod (if it ever gets rolling), AND playing while maintaining a life.

Besides... I'd be WAY to tempted to be an utter prick to certain folks like Val to be a fair admin. ;)

BitRaiser said:
Somehow it seems I've been nominated as a TCS admin.
While I'm touched, this is funny as hell consitering I've got very little active interest in comp and the number of heads I've butted with around here.

So... laugh with me folks!
LAUGH!

(Sorry Beren, I found this so amusing, I just had ta share.)

I will never endorse, or support a person who can't spell. I know for a fact you are well over 30 years old...I would have thought if anything, you would have learned to at least check what you write before posting.

P.S. - Whoever nominated him should be slapped with a cock on the forehead.

I guess it's a position for this guy:
scarecrow3rn.png

IvoryKebab said:
P.S. - Whoever nominated him should be slapped with a cock on the forehead.

I'm sure if he had the chance ... he'd nominate or nominated himself for the position. He's that vain to nominate himself, and then decline the position. :rolleyes:

OMG TCS in trouble with this news.... But wait, Bitraiser will start singing soon about how TCS = the roxor, and how we should just give it a bit of time etc...

I have contract stuff ta do with me machine that involves a lot of sitting and waiting. Then there's waiting for maps to build... on this thing, that can take awhile.
Long story short, I end up with a lot of time to kill and TW really has that car-accedent appeal going for it. ;)

You also just gotta love it when you take a shot at yerself and people get all snarky about it. 'Round here it's big cool-- for taking shots at someone that has already shot himself for the amusment of all.

Last edited:
Back